Posted on 20/10/2016
What to expect on a cruise?
– Bedrooms and Bathrooms: albeit some of these rooms can feel a tad crampped upon arrival, you get used to it. They cover all your basic necesseties for a good nights sleep – that’s what counts. And really, just how much time will you be spending in the room when there’s so much to see and do on the outer decks.
– Splash out in the Pools/ Soak it up the Whirlpools
– Be pampered and preened at the Spa
– Go for a stroll in Central Park. Yes! The park is on the ship.
– Never thought you’d be a surfer? Well it’s time to step out of the box – Surf’s up on Flow Rider!
– On some Liners – you can even experience the thrill of Skydiving without having to jump out of a plane.
– Ride the Zip Line
– Stretch your legs on the sports court
– Learn to dance
– What about some retail therapy? Well, you guessed it, the ship has that covered too! There’s a plethora of shops and boutiques available to passengers on board.